1. My healthy, happy kids who drive me crazy at times but light up my life and give me purpose and joy.
2. My family who can be so dysfunctional at times but always feels like home.
3. My Health. Sounds silly at 34 years young, but I lost my sister to cancer three years ago. She was only 28. I learned first hand how truly valuable health is and how without it, other worries can seem so insignificant.
4. My lifelong friends who are so dear to me and understand that when I’m quiet, something is wrong.
5. My home business which has allowed me not only the freedom to be home with my kids, with a more than full time income, but also has helped me to grow everyday into a better person and leader.
6. My team who inspires me and without their hard work, I would not be where I am today in my home business.
7. My attitude which allows me to see things in a positive light and stand up and continue fighting through any storm.
8. God, who loves me no matter what mistakes I make and who seems to always lead me in the right direction… even if the direction didn’t seem so right at the time.
9. For you! Thank you for taking the time to read this and other posts on The Savvy WAHMom. It is an honor to be able to share my heart with you:)
What are you thankful for? I would love for you to share!
With all of that being said…Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!! May your day be blessed and filled with special friends and family, lots of laughter and smiles and delicious food cooked with love!